I am Imogen the owner of I’M HIRED, after 9 years in the recruitment industry in October 2017 I set up this site to support job seekers to find their dream job and achieve the perfect work life balance.
I write weekly for the blog and I am passionate about reaching out to my readers to support them in their career journeys, helping them through the minefield that can be the recruitment process.
If you want to find out more about me and my mission head to my About Me
I am happy to work with brands and I’m open to different ways we can work together:
- I can write content for either my blogs or for your company website
- Undertaking product reviews
- Hosting competitions
- Creating content for social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook)
If I engage in any paid promotion with any brand, posts will be clearly labelled as ‘Commissioned’ or ‘Collaborative posts’.
If you just love sharing career advice and think your post could help our readers then we want to hear from you!
At I’M HIRED we are looking to highlight great writers and careers advisers so get in touch if you have a post in mind, simply complete the contact form below providing a brief description of your article.
- All articles must be original and not posted on any other sites
- Content should be between 500 -750 words
- Article should be career advice or employment related
- Article can’t include links to the writer’s website (link in bio is fine). Unfortunately, a lot of authors try to use this free platform to sell their products/services.